Why choose Gibson Wealth Management?
Gibson Wealth Management can help you with many of life's toughest financial decisions.
- Retirement planning: How should I invest my 401(k)? When can I retire? Will I run out of money?
- Investment Strategies: Am I paying too much for my investments? Will I lose all of my money in the stock market? Where can I put money to work in this low-interest rate environment?
- Estate Planning: Are my heirs taken care of? Will I inadvertently leave my family with a tax problem? Will my assets be distributed according to my wishes?
- Tax Strategies: Where can I put money to work today without causing a tax nightmare? How can I save and invest now to reduce my tax burden?
- College Savings: What is a 529 plan? How can it be used as an estate planning tool? How much do I need to save for my child's future college costs? How can I help my grandchildren with college costs?
- Risk Management: Have I done enough to make sure my family is taken care of? How can I protect my family's assets from lawsuits? Am I over-insured? Am I paying too much?
Gibson Wealth Management offers investment management and financial planning. Brandon Gibson is a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™. With GWM, you have the option of working on a transactional, fee-based, or fee-only basis, as GWM is a commission and fee advisor. Every fee-based investment management client is entitled to a formal written financial plan on an annual basis without additional charge. Or, if you prefer to do your own investing, fee-only financial planning is also available.
To learn more, or to just get a second opinion, call 214-545-3311 to schedule a complimentary consultation.